SugarLoaf's life as a Tanker's Wifey!

Simply my experience of being a military wife while trying to keep my sanity!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Calm?

I am oddly calm right now.....not sure what to make of this. I will be visiting family for Thanksgiving, and when I come home I will only have a couple days left before it is time for me to go to the gym and hold up my welcome home sign. I have decided to go to my mom's a day earlier than planned, I just felt like I needed some down time. I can have days here where I do practically nothing, which some would call downtime, but for me its not, my mind is always too busy. At mom's I get to actually relax and stop my brain for awhile. I just felt that I needed this before he gets home. When I get back I will go crazy cleaning and thinking its still not clean, I will take the pup to the groomers, I will put all the decorations up, and probably not sleep. This is good though, because it means there are only about 2 days for me to act like a last minute crazy woman.

3 Comments:

Blogger LoveMyTanker said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a FANTASTIC reunion!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

calm is always good, although a bit spooky. Enjoy the calm

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home